Change the Way You See Adventure

Adventure.

Before, I would find adventure in extreme rides found in theme parks.
Watching death-defying stunts, dangerous, or extreme sports in television - those were adventures.
Those are not for the faint of heart, but for the brave and the fearless.

But little by little, I found out that "Adventure" is a term so vast - it does not end with all those mentioned above - it even extends to exploring mountain tops, swimming in the deep blue sea, chasing waterfalls, or anything. Adventure could be really anything, and it depends on one's perspective as well. I could go out, explore an unfamiliar city alone, talk with strangers, learn their dialect and find ways how I could communicate with them effectively. It is unusual and exciting, thus I would find it adventurous.

At the Rockies of Mt. Maculot


Life is full of surprises. Find adventure in every happenings.

Collect memories by capturing moments. Through this I find the importance of taking quality photographs with the use of a device that is portable and yet do not compromise the quality of every snaps. Huawei P9, which has dual lenses co-engineered with Leica, is my choice in changing the way I take photographs.

Share:

0 comments