Change the Way You See Beauty



Aside from the beauty of the landscape one can see in the mountains, I always get excited seeing new things on the trail. I see beauty even on small things, perhaps because it is more often neglected by the eyes.

A caterpillar with long spikes spotted clinging on to this flower at Mt. Pulag DENR office.
 It is like a whole different world and recording an image that is not easily seen by the naked eye is a very attractive opportunity. It is not an easy task taking photos of these "tiny" objects. Sometimes I come across a very pretty violet dragonfly, and as much as I want to get as close as possible to this beautiful creature, I can't because it would fly away with just small movement.

This moth is pretty friendly. I did not fly as soon as I get close to it.
Getting close to idle insects, plants or objects and I could get a pretty rewarding result because I could put more emphasis on the details, pattern, and texture of the object that I would like to capture.

Morning dews in a flower. Taken at Mt. Pulag grassland.

In this light, I find the Huawei P9 a very promising phone which took smartphone photography to the next level. The dual-lens camera is co-engineered with Leica - one of the world's premium camera lens - capturing brilliant photos, sharp images, and with depth measurement ISP for improved image focusing, speeds, and processing.

Let's explore a world of infinities.


It has a "Hybrid Focus" technology for taking photos of superb speed, depth, and clarity. All this features packed in a sleek, elegant, premium, and stunning design - you can take it it anywhere and never miss a moment.

Change the Way You See Beauty through Huawei P9

Share:

0 comments